Benefitax – Certified Tax Advisors and Chartered Accountants
Paying a certified tax advisor a visit is something not something one actually looks forward to, as most of the time the purpose of the visit is connected to laws and requirements of the government but we make sure that you feel comfortable to work with us.
Benefitax explained in one minute–
Our Image movie …
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
We offer you compliance services for all financial matters as a One-Stop-Shop. We work just like your own finance department. Offering ready to sign financial statements, tax returns and contracts in relation to tax law and much more:
- Annual financial statements
- Tax returns
- Financial and payroll accounting
- Monthly reports (Reporting)
- Payment transactions
- Replies to queries of clients and authorities
- Advise on international taxation for companies with cross-border operations
- Tax planning
- Preparation of transfer pricing documents for groups with intragroup deliveries or services Expert opinions on cross-border VAT issues