Mergers and acquisitions M&A
Companies can grow very rapidly and increase assets with mergers and acquisitions / M&A transactions – however, they can also lead to the destruction of them. We help our clients to identify the opportunities and risks of transactions in time and support them during and after the implementation in the tax and accounting topics.
Consulting for transactions
The objectives of our M&A consulting are to identify the risks and opportunities associated with the mergers and acquisitions, to check the fair value of a deal and to minimize the overall tax burden. In case of company succession, we provide support with ongoing internal and external succession solutions. Our Managing Director, Mr. Oliver Biernat, has been involved in the expert group for company succession at the Chamber of Commerce Frankfurt am Main for many years and conducts sessions on company succession in conjunction with other experts.
We gladly support you in the following activities in M&A projects:
- Tax due diligence
- Financial due diligence
- Company valuation as per IDW S1, multiples method or as per simplified German capitalized earnings method
- Consulting on company succession
- Support for acquisition or sale of the company
- Conversion procedures
- Development or review of an acquisition structure
- Development or review of a transaction structure
- Review of contracts with regard to tax-related clauses.
- Support in negotiations
- Verification of compliance with contractual agreements