We primarily address demanding private individuals with extensive income or questions on tax planning and optimisation in income, inheritance and gift tax. For this group of people, we can usually save taxes to an extent that is many times our fee. We relieve you of the tiresome communication with the tax office and, if necessary, lodge objections, file suits for you before tax courts or file applications in due time.
When it comes to international tax issues, we are specialists. Thanks to our additional qualification as “expert advisors for international tax law”, the involvement of external tax professors and our membership in the international alliance of tax advisors GGI, we are excellently positioned to answer even the most complicated questions. Due to the high effort and complexity of the subject matter, we are only active in questions of international tax law from a four-digit fee.
Services for the preparation of tax returns
- Income tax and income tax return
- Income tax return for German people with foreign income
- German income tax return for foreigners with Income from German sources
- Inheritance and Gift Tax returns
Typical consulting services for private individuals
- Inheritance tax planning – Setting the course in good time and saving taxes at the same time: Will, contract of inheritance, legacy and co.
- Gifts and heirs across the border – Attention: double taxation threatens. Good planning necessary
- Self-disclosure – Black money & Co: How to get out of the trap
- Tax consulting for Expatriates – How to do the right thing if you move abroad for a limited period on behalf of your employer