Checking and Settlement of Travel Expenses
This is how we settle the travel expenses of your employees
Every month, you or your employees submit the travel report reports and the corresponding receipts. We check the following:
- Whether the supervisor or the boss has approved the travel expense report
- Whether all amounts have been correctly calculated or whether there are any mistakes
- Whether the amounts entered in the travel expense report correspond to the receipts and whether all receipts are available
- Check the receipts with regard to the correct input tax deduction, declare the input tax in the advance VAT returns and record all receipts
- Whether the claimed lump sums (e.g. for the additional meal costs and lodging) correspond to the respective tax regulations. When doing so, we take into account the time of absence of the employees from their domicile and the country, in which they had stayed.
- Whether an employer must pay wage tax or social insurance on meals or any other benefits in kind for business trips. In case we also prepare your payroll accounting, we routinely include the amounts subject to wage taxation and social security contributions there.
- That the employees receive the payment for the reviewed travel expenses
Get in touch with us, if you would like to know more about our services for travel expense accounting and would like to receive an offer.