Financial Accounting: DIGITAL AND ALWAYS AVAILABLE – THIS IS HOW IT WORKS TODAY
Proper maintenance of documents, travel expense reports and accounts. We work paperless and with digital receipts. Original receipts remain with you. We have done away with folders. This is not just a comfort factor. It also contributes to business success in the long run. We ensure that you up to date at all times and digital access to receipts and evaluations such as monthly business assessments and open item lists.
It Pays Off in More Ways Than One to Keep Correct and Immaculate Accounting Records: Financial Accounting as a Success Factor
Benefitax specifically offers companies all financial accounting services. To run a successful company in the long run means keeping complete and transparent financial records. Transactions are processed faster with well-sorted documents – and the company also looks good in retrospect. In case of a tax field audit, for which we also provide support to your company, the correct digital recording of all incoming and outgoing payments and also of the revenues and expenses pays off: The tax authorities are immediately able to see that all transactions have been recorded and documented in a concise and correct manner and often dispenses with the request for paper receipts.
Organization of the Company Finances
Order and clarity of the company finances are measurable success factors: in ongoing business, as well as in tax field audits.
- Our employees are highly skilled professionals who ensure that all the transactions are correctly recorded according to commercial law and tax law.
- Our accountants undergo continuous training and their expertise is always up to date.
- We beat the chaos and tidy up your financial records.
- Goodbye, pendulum files.
- You keep your original paper or file receipts with you permanently. No more postal transit times. No postage costs. All we need is a digital scan.
- We advise you on VAT mistakes in your incoming and outgoing invoices, which could cost you money.
- We ensure that your advance VAT returns are submitted to the tax authorities on time. If requested, we will send you reminders.
- Before any reports are submitted to the tax authorities, a certified tax advisor reviews the bookkeeping – not just the annual financial statements, but all returns and declarations.
- Upon request, you receive reports on your company’s success at any time. With DATEV “Unternehmen Online” software, you can get online access to your digital invoices and the bookkeeping reports any time and from anywhere you have internet, stored in the secure DATEV Cloud at the DATEV data centre in Germany.
Financial Accounting – What Working with Us Is like
Business transactions are recorded and documented digitally on behalf of our clients in this order:
- You upload your scanned receipts as a digital file to the DATEV Cloud by an agreed date. If you use an invoicing programm that has an export function in CSV format or a DATEV interface, we can import your export file into our financial accounting software. In exceptional cases, you can send your receipts scanned by email or send them to us in paper form. We will scan the receipts and return the original paper documents to you.
- We get the bank account transaction data electronically via “bank assistant” software directly from your bank. You retain the account statements.
- We assign the receipts, assign them to the correct bookkeeping account and prepare the bookkeeping on time.
- Advance VAT returns are submitted electronically to the tax authorities for the respective accounting period.
- You receive standard evaluations such as monthly business assessments or individual evaluations according to your wishes in the cloud or as an email attachment, on the basis of which you can immediately recognise your success.
- We can gladly set up a reminder service for you, e.g. two weeks before the agreed period.
- We clarify any queries of the tax authorities directly with the responsible tax officers.
- Tax authorities contact us directly for a tax field audit, and we can provide them with comprehensive information. Generally, the audit takes place at our office and the auditors accept the digital receipts. From our experience, this cuts down the effort – and cost.
Please contact us if you wish to learn more about our digital financial accounting services or, if you would like to receive an offer from us.