There are many occasions for getting company valuations done. These can be differentiated based on whether they are transaction specific or non-transaction specific. The most common cases we handle company valuations at Benefitax are for the acquisition of a company or for a tax return (e.g. in case of a gift or inheritance).
Transaction specific purposes:
- Purchase or sale of a company or a business unit
- Change in the composition of a partnership
- Exclusion of shareholders from GmbH with cash settlement
Non-transaction specific purposes:
- Credit assessment
- Valuation in the course of a settlement of an estate
- Valuation for the purpose of financial reporting
- Valuation for the determination of tax bases
- Calculations of guarantee claims as per the company acquisitions
Do you need help in this field? Here we explain which services we offer to you.
Here you can find out, which valuation methods we use.