There are many occasions for getting company valuations done. These can be differentiated based on whether they are transaction specific or non-transaction specific. The most common cases we handle company valuations at Benefitax are for the acquisition of a company or for a tax return (e.g. in case of a gift or inheritance).
Transaction specific purposes:
- Purchase or sale of a company or a business unit
- Change in the composition of a partnership
- Exclusion of shareholders from GmbH with cash settlement
Non-transaction specific purposes:
- Credit assessment
- Valuation in the course of a settlement of an estate
- Valuation for the purpose of financial reporting
- Valuation for the determination of tax bases
- Calculations of guarantee claims as per the company acquisitions
Do you need help in this field? Here we explain which services we offer to you.