Tax returns – Which must be submitted by partnerships?

In private companies such as a BGB company, KG (limited partnership) or OHG (general partnership), for uniform and separate identification of profits, the operating profits allotted to each individual shareholder are calculated. Trade tax must only be paid in case a trade is carried on in Germany.
We advise our clients with respect to tax regarding the following

  • differentiation between company assets and private assets,
  • deposits and withdrawals,
  • special operating expenses and special operating revenues,
  • correct posting of the capital accounts of the shareholders.

These financial results are assessed by the tax authorities of the place where the respective shareholders have their domicile.

Which tax returns have to be submitted by freelancers and soletradres or corporations?

Do you need advice in this regard? Here you can find out how we can assist you.